Brazilian Desires is wholly committed to raising awareness on the issue of human trafficking and engages in best practices and advocacy. In the event we become aware of any incident of trafficking, we cooperate enthusiastically with law enforcement and agencies involved in combating the abuse of human rights.
Please report any suspected sexual exploitation of minors and/or human trafficking to the appropriate authorities.
- United States:
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC)
- CyberTipline - report child exploitation
- 24-Hour Hotline: 1-800-843-5678
- Polaris Project - Report Human Trafficking: 888-373-7888
- Dept. of Health & Human Services: 888-373-7888
- Children of the Night: 800-551-1300
- ACE National: 202-220-3019
- Homeland Security Investigations Tip Line: 866-DHS-2-ICE
- Dept. of Justice: 888-428-7581
- FBI Office: http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field
WARNING SIGNS OF POSSIBLE HUMAN TRAFFICKING:
- Does an entertainer arrive accompanied by another individual?
- Does that individual speak for or appear to maintain control over the entertainer?
- Does the entertainer seem fearful of that individual?
- Does the entertainer have difficulty communicating, whether resulting from a language barrier or fear of interaction?
- Does the entertainer appear to be underage orclose to underage?
Use common sense, and contact the appropriate authorities if you suspect that someone is being trafficked.
We work with personal advice. All models on this site are independent and pay us to publish their portfolio. We do not look for models, we do not select, we do not hire, we are hired.
We have contract and proof of being of legal age with everyone involved in this site. Any doubts? BrazilianDesires
We believe in goodness, we are not involved in social and personal negotiations between models and their partners. We follow protocols and rules dictated by each contractor of this website and we are folling and we work only to facilitate the publication of an announcement by our clients.
WE DO RESPECT: https://www.rtalabel.org/
WE DO PROTECT ALL SEX WORKERS, WE DO RESPECT THE LIFE, WE DO RESPECT THE FREEDOM, WE DO RESPECT THE RESPECT.